This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

Here comes your van

The Start

The Middle

The End
Alaska to Mexico and everywhere in between.

1 wicked van
2 Girls
2 Surf Boards
2 Skateboards
3 SLR cameras
1 Video Camera (maybe)
1 Polaroid Camera
Numerous disposable cameras
Countless Hitch hikers
Couch surfing
face painting and contact juggling
and 1 Amazing playlist.



the trip that has and will be planned 2 years in advance.
the trip that has no end (for me, maybe for Jaymee).
the trip that is not coming fast enough and will end too soon.


1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers