This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

Layla


I have just finished reading "Wonderful Today", the Pattie Boyd Bio and i do still quite like her but having read it and being a massive Beatles fan, i am taking George's side (if there was a side to be taken)
She was married to George Harrison from the Beatles and then later on with Eric Clapton from Cream.
My favorite Beatles track, Something, was written about her and she had a few love songs written about her leading up to and with Eric Clapton.

A model & a Photographer, i went and saw her exhibit at a small gallery in Paddington, Sydney and i was hooked.. the things she must have seen

She was THE muse..







but she should have stayed with George.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers