This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

The year that was.

No more noughties!
Thank Christ, i felt like a tard saying that word

I got back from Brisbane today and on our extremely early flight I was reading a music publication with all of the "Top" lists from the year that was and i thought i would get into the spirt and make one of my own.

Now i am not the most knowledgeable person on the topic of music but this is my list, in no particular order, from 2009. Bands, Albums, Gigs and Songs that i loved.
  • The Drums
  • Two Weeks- Grizzly Bear
  • Sainthood- Tegan & Sara
  • aNYway- Ducksauce
  • Phoenix - The Band, Songs, Gig (The Enmore, Sydney)& Album
  • The XX
  • Lonely - The Middle East
  • Pearl Jam - SCG
  • Jonanthon Boulet
  • Heartbreaker- MSTRKRFT
  • All the Pleasures in the world- Crayon Fields
  • Photobooth- Friendly Fires
  • Roslyn - Bon Iver & St Vincent
  • Lust for Life- Girls
  • The Killers- V Festival, Sydney
  • Neon Indian
  • 11th Dimension - Julian Casablancas
Film and TV
  • Entourage
  • Glee
  • Inglorious Basterds
  • (500) Days of Summer
  • Avatar (i Saw it yesterday but technically it came out last year)
  • The Boat that Rocked
and that it is. more than likely i have forgotten something.

what are you going to do, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers