No more noughties!
Thank Christ, i felt like a tard saying that word
I got back from Brisbane today and on our extremely early flight I was reading a music publication with all of the "Top" lists from the year that was and i thought i would get into the spirt and make one of my own.
Now i am not the most knowledgeable person on the topic of music but this is my list, in no particular order, from 2009. Bands, Albums, Gigs and Songs that i loved.
- The Drums
- Two Weeks- Grizzly Bear
- Sainthood- Tegan & Sara
- aNYway- Ducksauce
- Phoenix - The Band, Songs, Gig (The Enmore, Sydney)& Album
- The XX
- Lonely - The Middle East
- Pearl Jam - SCG
- Jonanthon Boulet
- Heartbreaker- MSTRKRFT
- All the Pleasures in the world- Crayon Fields
- Photobooth- Friendly Fires
- Roslyn - Bon Iver & St Vincent
- Lust for Life- Girls
- The Killers- V Festival, Sydney
- Neon Indian
- 11th Dimension - Julian Casablancas
Film and TV
- Inglorious Basterds
- (500) Days of Summer
- Avatar (i Saw it yesterday but technically it came out last year)
- The Boat that Rocked
and that it is. more than likely i have forgotten something.
what are you going to do, eh?