This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

MollyMook

I forget how much a weekend away can settle you.
just got back from an alcohol free weekend away with some friends.
nice little beach house overlooking the water.
Sun, music, reading, sand and seafood.
while it was a tad cold to go there in Winter it was so nice to not know what the time is or if i need to go somewhere and seeing the weather treated us so kindly i even added to my fast fading tan.
we even went for a late afternoon dip despite having already packed our swimmers follwed promptly by a hot shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers