This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

I crave rewarding

I love this.
I, however have I very strong belief that when you get someone's name tattooed on you or you reference them at all then you are destined to fall apart.
Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson
Heath and Michelle
Matt and Rachel
Amy and Blake
Ange and Billy Bob
the list, i am sure is much longer but i am tired and refuse to think of more.
I really like the thought of making someone last forever and how romantic that is but sometimes it just doesnt work out and then you either have a very painful surgery or explain to everyone you meet that "no his name isnt Jonhnny"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers