This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.


I not entirely sure what is up.
I haven't really been feeling myself the last two weeks.
I think there is SO much happening between now and when i leave and i am not sure how to handle it.
in about 3 weeks the apartment i called home for the last 18 months will be sold and i have to find some where to live for 4 months.
I have been focusing on how much fun i will be having next year i forgot what i would be leaving behind.
A year is a long time not to see my friends or my brothers, not speaking to my parents every week or so and have mum worrying more about me then when i am in Sydney.
Next may i will be an Aunty and i wont even see the child- which i  am predicting will be a girl for a year.
hmmm, i don't know.

take the bad with the good.
I should really stop feeling sorry for myself.
it will all work out, even if it doesn't then i know i have a great support system that can get me through it.
i need to stop being such a princess about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers