This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

Khalan


I made the statement a while back that my brother and his new wife, Michelle were expecting their first child and that I was predicting it would be a girl.
It was a girl. Kaylan.

Today i received a phone call saying there was complications with her growth and her frontal lobe wasn't developing.
Blair and Michelle have had made the horrible decision to terminate the pregnancy half way through.
This has broken my heart.
I only just wrote out their Christmas card saying how wonderful this year will be for them and our families and now they start their new year with the burial of their first child.
I don't know how you move on from that or how you start again

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers