This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

people don't dance no more

 The day was so fucking hot but my god it was worth it.
Started with a bit of Chromeo, accidental The Cool Kids, A-Trax (Hip- hop set), The Rapture, Duck Sauce, Jamaica (quite amazing which was a nice unexpected surprise), Mystery Jets, The Klaxons, Erol Alkan, Art vs S(hit)cience, JUSTICE.

Justice were amazing.
was a good way to start the year.
Good Music, Good Weather and Great Friends.

 A big thank you to Snow White for making it happen.x










No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers