This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

Life

Where do you find the words to console someone from the passing of a loved one.
When someone loses a life even if you don't know them or they are a friend of a friend or someone from the same area, your heart automatically stops.
That could be your father or sister or brother, It could be your best friends sister.
It doesn't matter but either way it makes you think when is it my turn?.. my turn to lose a loved one and when it is my turn how will i ever deal with it?
I know that it is life but it takes you back to the thought that we all take it for granted, our problems are never as big as they seem and we need to remind ourselves of that.


Last night a old school friends sister was killed in a car accident.
Today my brother and his wife had a baby.
Life is so fragile.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers