This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

You're the only person i told, but everyone knows.

what the eff.
i have no idea how one day can just bring you down so much even though nothing happened.
nothing significant enough to annoy me as much as it did.
maybe i am stressed, over worked, tired, bored, fed up.
ah yes, i think i would like to select all of the above and then some.
i might go away for a few days, that might help clear the mess.. maybe. hopefully. 
or maybe i should just get my shit together and calm down.
i have to do something but not before i find another and or alternate source of income and get my savings into overdrive whilst also paying off my loan.
Blah Blah Blah
i have one side of me that is concerned while the other is saying that it is unimportant and that i things will happen when they are supposed to but then again if you want something do it yourself, go after it or maybe it is all about timing.
timing. time. 
i never have enough time or maybe i just don't do productive things with my time.
maybe i should be proactive, not watch movies when i have shit to be done, do the important things first and then socialize after.
i am the only one to blame for the situation i am in and maybe thats why i am stressed, over worked, tired, bored and fed up.
change, i will change it and then i will be calm, enjoying work, awake.
awake, yes i will aim to be awake this year and not exhausted by my lazy decisions.



This may or may not make sense. i am currently cluttered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers