This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

Watch this Space

I am in a fairly good mood tonight.. considering i was not this afternoon.
this is the time where i will write about the things i love.
this will be added to. 

I love the Beatles.
I love my floral doona cover.
I love painting my nails.
I love wearing socks to bed.
I love my huge Country Road scarf.
I love Libraries.
I love hot showers.
I love vacumming.
I love writing lists and crossing stuff off them.
I love all my 9 cameras.
I love the Drums.
I love reading.
I love curly hair.
I love Bowties.
I love making travel plans.
I love the sound of a skateboard on concrete.
I love fake flowers.
I love dressing up.
I love sleeping in on a workday.
I love shopping on eBay.
I love vinyl records.
I love free entry to clubs.
I love La Push.
I love tattoos.
I love take offs and landings.
I love heights.
I love water.
I love cool breeze on a warm autumn day.
I love Aldi lollies.
I love 2nd hand stores.
I love rollerskating.
I love Rollercoasters.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers