This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

Whistler

Whistler was fun.
Whistler was interesting.
Whistler made me sick.


Dont really want to do a play by play but we got drunk, ran around with costumes while tackling each other everywhere- parks/hallways, got high, didnt sleep- for many reasons, floated on boats on Lost lake, didnt go on the peak to peak, got taken care of, watched movies, used a dual shower, got a free feed, hung out with a straight edge, did some arts and crafts, learnt that life is highway, played pranks, played the Game of life.
It was a good time.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers