This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

365



I am about to skip so many events but i need to get something out.
I was suppose to be back home today and its a very strange thought.
I am heading to Paris tomorrow and i should have been home.
How quickly things change, i still cant believe that i have been gone a year, to think of that blows my mind. I knew it would go fast but i cant even believe it.
I am so content in whats happening right now and the friendship and relationships i am developing, to go home right now would undo all a lot of things i have been working on within myself.
I have found a friend in Carlie i thought i wouldn't have, the way our friendship is building is fantastic and i think we are both as stunned by it. We have basically spent the last 7 months together, everyday we have seen each other apart from Berlin, Norway and Australia and even though she lives in a new house i still see her every night. We are basically dating and its hilarious.
I have been through so much in the last year and experienced more than i could ever imagine.
This year will go down as one of the best of my life.
To finding new loves, new friends, a family away from my family, new passions and new laughs.
I want to say that i am really happy but i know my life to well, i say that and something will happen to bring me back down to reality but i guess that happened on the weekend. My bag got stolen. again. for the 2nd time in a year and 3 days before my travel insurance ran out. I guess there is a certain degree of luck in that but i shouldn't of taken such a shiny bag out. I spent the whole night ugly crying but i have been there before and yes it is shit and yes i have to deal with Police reports and insurance claims and having to find a new camera before my trip to Paris tomorrow but they are only material things.
if i have learnt anything in this trip is to be strong and try and let things roll of my back.

To another year, to new friends and new places.
Sydney, I love you but i need more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers