This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

God Bless




I went to the America & Canada mid last year.
The people were friendly (and they spoke english), the exchange rate was pure perfection, everything was cheap, the weather was amazing AND the landscapes blew me away.
I cannot wait to get back.
I have no idea why people have such a problem with "yanks", i understand why people have problems with some yanks but fuck tell me a country that doesn't have some arseholes scattered over it.
Australia has the western surburbs and we all know that isn't all peaches and roses out there.

Give it a go, all opinions aside you could never say walking through the streets of Sydney or Vancouver or Paris is the same as walking through Times Square, week nights are like New Years eve every single night.
i could have stayed there forever and a day, the same being said Los Angeles.
I always said that i could live at either New york or Paris without having travelled there, now however i could easily live in LA, mainly Venice.
that place was magical or something, it just had "it" you know, that something special that made me never want to leave, however a rapidly decreasing bank account and annual leave begged to differ.
If i would suggest anything, and i don't suggest 40 hour train trips often but if you happen to be in LA and need to get to Seattle.. go by train.
I cannot describe the feeling of travelling up the West coast of California, being metres from empty beaches for most of the journey to waking up with the snow capped peaks of Oregon.
it was an unexpected and most pleasing surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers