This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

You're a Stone Fox

I am a fan.
now i haven't watched all her movies but i love the ones that i have.
last night i watched Wimbledon and it has sparked my love, i am pretty sure i am very close to busting out Marie Antoinette and Virgin suicides.
Just to prove how big a fan, thanks also to Sophia Coppola and the pure magic that was Virgin Suicides i will name my first daughter Lux, and i don't care what my mother has to say about it... as long as my Lux doesn't share the same fate.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers