This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

The more I see the less I know for sure.

Was John Lennon my favorite.. i don't know. do i have a favorite? i must, i just haven't found out which one (i know it's not Ringo).
Am I one of those people that declare Yoko split them up? I am.
that is just my opinion, Do i think it was bad? I have conflicting answers, I love The Beatles and the music they created, however i was not alive when all this was occurring and believe that he made some of the most inspirational music outside The Beatles BUT then i could also say that he might not have died so young had they not split up.

I went to Strawberry Fields in Central Park, his memorial right opposite the street where he was shot, and i can tell you it was surreal. In this Huge city that never sleeps and never shuts up, this tiny section of the city was dead silent.



I read how this photo came about and not that i can remember specifics, i do remember Annie Leibovitz saying how this seemed like his goodbye to Yoko, he died shortly after the photo was taken.. to me it's like he knew, you know, he knew that this was his chance to say goodbye and it just makes it that much sadder cause it looks like she has accepted it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers