This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

Here we are, we are

So turns out that optimisim doesnt actually work for me.
go figure.
so instead of trying to stay up beat about it, i am  in no-mans land trying to figure out whether i should be exhausted and annoyed with a happy/ everything's fine exterior or just plain exhaused and annoyed.
not going for the latter means that trying to pull off happy when very exhaused and annoyed will in turn make me more so.
so if you think about it, it's a win/win situation i have got here..*

*Please note sarcasm

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers