This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

I'm Wide Awake.I'm Not Sleeping



  • I LOVE Chuck Bass- have said it before and i will say it again, anybody else wearing a bowtie does not and will not look as good.
  • I saw Sam Worthington at Coogee bay Hotel and i havent gotten over him yet, i wish i said Hello.
  • Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
  • Maybe he is slightly goofy but i really like him.
  • I'll walk the line.
  • Parfois, je pense que je voudrais ĂȘtre plus français que l'Australie.juste parfois.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers