This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

Nice day for a white wedding.


It actually wasn't the nicest of days, it was overcast and slightly raining through out the ceremony but it held off till it was over.
I wish i knew more people getting married. if only for the reception. a few drinks, a bit of socializing and much dancing. I think my favorite parts of the night were the speeches. The Best man, Ciaran's speech was hilarious, they were mainly taking the mickey out of Blair but all were really good.
But it was just really nice to have all the people i love in the one room celebrating family and love.
 I loved seeing my parents dance together to maybe the cheesiest first dance song ever then everyone one else grabbing a partner and having a spin. My partner was my lovely Aunty Jan and then Uncle Pete.
Our table was the best. it makes me remember how lucky i am to have the family that i have and why i love them all so much.


I also caught/ picked up the bouquet cause i am awesome and because Blair was telling Michelle where i was after telling them not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers