This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

SLEEP                           SLEEP
SLEEP                    SLEEP
SLEEP            SLEEP
SLEEP     SLEEP
SLEEP SLEEP
so it is currently 11:53PM
i have to get up in 7 hours and i went to bed 2 and a half hours ago.
i would really like to be sleeping, if you hadn't noticed and thought it could be one of three reasons i am not already asleep.
one: I had too much sugar today/tonight and it is keeping me awake
two: I have too much on my mind or
three: all of the above.
So what i thought is that is more than likely it is #3 and would break down #2 so it is not bouncing around my head anymore.


I have a headache- probably cause by too much sugar.
My parents left this morning and i won't see them for 6 months.
I want but am too lazy to get a second job.
My living situation next year is uncertain.
Some of my travel plans have changed and i may have to go through South America by myself, which i hear is not wise.
I know i will have enough money for my trip next year but i stress about these things and i would really like to have more.


Resolutions.


Take some panadol.
at least they came over this year at all.
if i am determined enough then i will find another job.
Play it by ear, it will work out. you wont have to live on the streets.
Carry pepper spray and aim for between the legs if attacked OR make friends over there and travel safely.
live cheaply here and there. you really dont need anymore crap.


dont worry about things that havent happened yet and dont worry about things that have already happened. you cant change either.


Now... SLEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers