This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

2012

New years eve!
what a night and  a night that i dont think i will be re-inacting anytime soon.
Stumbling everywhere.
It was such a love hate thing, i hated being 'that person', you know the highest person in the club but i had such a fantastic night.
Koko delivered and Dog is Dead were such an act to see.
The key is to literally hold no expectations for the night. I didnt and it was one of the best NYE's i have had in a while.
Good location, good music and good people... plus i got to see Matt shuffle.

2012 i am ready to start.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers