This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

How different this post is going to be from my last.
I have lost myself. reverting back to old habits and letting the cracks show.
I thought that i was good but maybe I'm not, my actions are definitely proving the worst and i can even explain them, i feel like i am making excuses.
The last time i did this or felt this shit was basically a year ago to date and i hate to think how i dealt with it back then because it wasnt good. It was 1 step forward and 3 steps back.
How do i break that particular habit, where do i find the strength, why do i find the need..
I am trying to be as open as i can be, will that be the difference, if i put it in writing then maybe it will take the pressure off of keeping it inside.
I literally just want to block myself off again, not say anything. I know that is not the way but its the one i want to use. My comfort zone. my stupid fucking comfort zone.







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers