This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

Whine

i am so far behind in what is happening and it is driving me crazy. i look at my blog and see that i have only posted New Mexico and it annoys me but even more so i am still writing about Cody and while that was only 5 days ago it feels like a lot longer and the longer i wait to write it the less i will write about it.
So much is happening all the time and i don't want something to fall through the cracks, i want to remember it all. I already know that i have missed things, writing out my itinerary is boring as shit and so time consuming.
Right now, i am at Joshua Tree National Park and its about 8:30am, im taking advantage of the fact that Jaymee is a sleep.
anyway, maybe if i stopped bitching and wrote my other shit now it wouldn't be so annoying…. super fucking annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers