This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

i had some other things that i wanted to write about yesterday that i actually wrote down on the day..
not much but i think i was really interested how they acted around us because essentially we were fans, most of us and although me and Carlie werent die hard some of the people came from Rome and all over Europe and some even slept in the park the night before in the small town the studio was in.
So i was interested in how they acted around us... or maybe not acted but certain things they did , like would the singer, in a normal session try and show off his mic skills and tricks? and Sir Bob always wore his mask, didnt take it off once even when they werent filming, why? Mystery? Ego? either way it was annoying and i perceived him as different than the others, almost like he was 'too cool' and the other guys were just chilled.
I dont know. this is just a ramble and observations. It just made me think and wonder.
They were all really nice and interacted with us so maybe it is just something he decided to do at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers