This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

Step 1



Find Salvation.
In a car where everything starts with the letter 's'.
On a road that never ends and company that never fails to put a smile to a thought.
Give me a time decided before I'm ready.
Give me the miles until I think in kilometers.
I'll give you the distance in days and the memories a life time.
Because I've been up and down and up again
and so have you.
Because I would not be here
and neither are you.
I would not be me
and here I am.

So tell me when it was decided.
Because I can't quite put my finger on it.





She finds the words when i cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers