This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

I think the best thing about not working and having all this spare time would be discovering all this new music, i feel like before i didnt have the time.. working 14 hours day has that effect i suppose but i love it because not only am i enjoying a whole new range of music i am also associating it with my new home in London.
Stumbling on Bombay Bicycle Club and then sharing a ear piece with a stranger on a bus at 2 am or sitting on the tube in a less than perfect mood only for it to be turned around because Citizen cope came on.
I find i remember the feeling of something or an event much better when i can attach it to a song and i know that in 2 years when the lusting has died down it can take me back, i literally close my eyes and i can feel the movement of the tube or the feel the sunlight coming through the window of Jaymee's room or even sitting on Carlie and Matt's couch in East London in my interview clothes with   my headphones on and suddenly stopping everything so i can let it take me over.
The power of art.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers