This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

Mexico

Mexico.. it was short but im not too sure about sweet.
while Mexico City itself is magnificent, the buildings and i mean most of them not just 1 in 100, are old and historic like buildings should be and the roads are mostly cobbled stone giving it a rich and * feeling but in what i experienced with its people or its men  should say made me feel uneasy, while i know it was mainly to do with the way i was dressed- which couldn't be helped as i am without clothes, the men made me very uncomfortable and i guess not knowing the language could be making this out to be worse than what i think it is but in my mind they could have been saying anything to me and thats what i didn't like.
I  know men perve, its their nature but at home they are subtle, i was even getting evils from grandma's.

i definitely think i would come back, 2 days doesn't quite cut it, i would make sure i am a more prepared and that i come with people, i had a lengthly conversation with a Melbourne girl my first night and they way she spoke about it made it sound lovely plus i really wanted to see more but with what happened in Peru had just had too much shit to do and at the end of the day i would rather get rid of the yucky stuff in Mex than in New Orleans and i hardly took any photos as i didn't want my battery to run out before i have a new charger which i have to source in NO.. massive inconvenience.
but here is a photo i took, basically the only one of just how beautiful this city can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers