This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

"My gears they grind, more with each day, and i feel they are going to grind away.
And the city blocks, they drive me wild. They're never ending mile after mile.
I just don't know what to do, I am too afraid to love you.
It's heaven on earth, her warm embrace, her gentle touch and her smiling face.
All those sleepless nights and all those wasted days I wish loneliness would leave me but i think it is here to stay, What more can i do, i am wringing myself dry.
I cant afford to lose one more tear drop from my eye "



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers