This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

What the fuck is wrong with me?
i just spent way too much money to fly to Vegas because when my alarm went off at 4:30am this morning i thought to myself " oh, i dont have to get up yet" and get on back to sleep and not only that usually when my alarm goes off i put the snooze on and the one time i need it i press the stop button.
so stupid.
So now i get to fly first class because it was the earliest and shortest flight.
I will just have to find a high roller to win me some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers