This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

England. Great Britain. United Kingdom

So.. the mother land.
its not like i am finding it  really hard, it has been lovely to be welcomed into Mandy and Len's home and taken care of and shown around but i really just need to find somewhere to live and a job so i can get the show on the road and just like back home it can be tolling and you have just got to push through and get on with it.
and part from the weather it has been great. got a nifty new phone and seeing a different landscape is really quite good. rolling hills and cute little houses.
I am astounded at how much different it is, more brands and drinks and things but Chloe and her friends are having a great time figuring out what i have never heard of.. i am pretty sure i will be dropping all my North America slang and getting into the british one quite soon... quite. there we go already.








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers