This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.





write a song. don't skinny dip alone.read.laugh.sing aloud badly.splurge.save.take a road trip.hitch hike.ride a bike.take photos.             let life slow.
smell the flowers.drink on a sunny afternoon.wind the windows down.go to a movie alone.have a picnic.feel the sun.don't lie.make lists.be spontaneous.   jump in.learn.find a reason.dance.get lost.find your way.
rise early.go to bed late.go for seconds. breathe deeply. 
talk to strangers. have more ice cream. make mistakes. make no regrets, just lessons. relax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers