This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

My very first trip.



I am not a huge drug person but i like to try things at least once if the opportunity arises. If mushrooms didn't come my way by coincidence then i would have left them be.
Shrooms are unlike anything i have done before and trying to explain the exact feeling to you would be pointless unless you were on the trip with us. We went to stanley park with the intention to see Mother Mother but as soon as we got out of the cab that just didn't eventuate. We found an open space in the park where we would spend most of our trip which seemed like forever but was like an hour.
We lied on our back and stared at the sky and trees. watched them grow and change like someone was drawing them. the stars sparkled so intensely, it was a different place and every now and again when i would sit up i would come back to reality and everything was fuzzy , like actually fuzzy, i couldn't make out faces so i would just lie back down. everything was funny.
it was just such a bizarre experience.
and thats about all i can say. unless you have been on a trip yourself then it would be simply pointless trying to explain it anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers