This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

So i have about nearly given up which isn't good because i just made the decision to stay for a year instead of the original 6 months, either way i will have to start prostituting myself to live.
Its back and forward. I stay at home to find somewhere to live and nothing happens so i go out and buy clothes to make myself look presentable for when i get a job but all the time i think about the decreasing bank account and the fact i could be missing potential places! 
I am such a debby downer. 


I love London though. East London to be more precise. The fashion, the culture, the music, the street art. It's a fantastic place to be and i guess i am using that as my motivation, like why the fuck not, what could possible motivate me more than that?


At the end of the day I am fine and everything will be fine. it could be worse and besides the fact i am homeless and nearly broke this is such an amazing time and experience, no matter what happens i will look back and remember that although it was hard and frustrating it was also really fantastic. A whole new world there for the taking.... its just taking its time.







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers