This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

Day 2.

you forget how nice is to be to with your family.
I spent my first night and the following day with my Great Aunt and another Aunt in a house that i havent been in for 6 years and visited Hamner Springs, a place i havent been in 10 years.
While the weather has been less than inviting with a very frosty welcome into Christchurch, probably close to 5 degrees, being back here has definitely made up for it, i spent the latter part of the day looking at photos of my parents wedding, black and whites of my grandparents and taking my own photos at Amberly beach.
When we were driving i had a thought that i could definitely live in NZ, the landscape and the people would be enough to make me move however i always put to the back of my mind how quickly the weather changes, it snowed today.. not to the ground but enough to make me regret EVERYTHING i packed and right now i feel like my toes are about the fall off so i might put that idea on the back burner or at least make sure i come back here for more visits.
it has been lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers