This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

Day 6 & 7

Not too much been happening in the past couple of days.
yesterday I actually did nothing. it was really nice.. I did watch a few movies, Zombieland, which i have wanted to watch for a while now but couldn't be bothered, The Hot Chick and Robin Hood.
I also took some photos of one of the most amazing sunsets and today went to different places around the lake and took some more, ended up at the most boring thing i will ever do on my trip.. Wanaka's Art in the Park- which is just a 'event' where every single old person gathers at this lodge to eat, drink wine and listen to Classical music..it was terrible.







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers