This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

So it begins..

I seem to have a love/hate relationship with Airports.. i really like going places but i hate some parts of the journey.
I love the Duty free shopping, taking off, landing, in flight entertainment, the view from the window seat and i hate packing, checking-in, saying goodbye, customs, lugging your shit everywhere, trying not to forgot your boarding pass and passport in the bathrooms, waiting for your delayed flight, flouresent lights.

I used to love Airplane food until i became a  vegitarian.
i had a chicken meal today because my special request hadn't come through and not only was it chicken, it was Indian and the only thing i eat that is Indian is Naan bread. Although i was pleasantly surprised when rasberry Splices were getting handed out for desert, until i dripped it all over my lovely/favorite partially white shirt which was also splatted with the brown spice chicken dish they served with a blood orange balsamic vinegar dressing salad. yuck.


I know I bitch and  at the end of the day i waited 2 years for this, i get the precious opportunity to not work for the next 9 months, not to have to wake up to an alarm and catch public transport to a job i have no interest in  but i guess i think of people i leave behind and how i wish every single one of them could be taking this trip with me.

I keep thinking that i should be thinking about this more, what i am leaving and what is approaching..


but fuck it, i am going to sit here, bored out of my mind, attempt to read Russh 15 times, play with my camera, stare at the clock- pulling some jedhi moves to get the fucker to move faster and  completely bypass anything that could make my mood change from utter boredom.

I have no idea what this year is going to hold and thank god. My Family and Friends will be the there when i get home and i know i will slide right back in where i left and it will be all that better because i know what it will be like to not be with them but today is all i have and that is a very sweet thing.



this is the start of my blog for the next 12 months.
I will not write everyday but i imagine there will be a lot of airport entries and i am going to try my very best to only have original photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers