This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

Rio- day 1

Alright, Official 1st day in Rio- Fairly shit.
got hardly any sleep and felt completely disoriented, being the 3rd stack on a triple bunk bed can do that to you, the room was hot and when there is 9 other people in the room its not that easy. it is a skill that i need to master

My 1st mission - FIND MONEY
I failed miserably, i found heaps of ATMS but because i failed to inform my bank that i was in South America, when i put in the wrong pin I set myself up for failure the entire day.
After a good 4 hours of this i FINALLY found a supermarket that would let me use my credit card! excellent, i can now eat for the first time in 24 hours.

My day was focused mostly on this however i did walk around Leblon, down to Ipanema Beach - i have no idea how Australia is know for Speedos because that is all they wear here, that and those shorts that Daniel Craig sports in Bond.
I took a few Photos but i am a bit weary to do so in some streets and even in populated areas because there seems like there is no tourists anywhere and i dont want to stand out.

had a slight breakdown in the Hostel before i found the supermarket.
No money, No sleep, No food, No company and no laptop as i forgot my powerpoint connector made me feel really alone and you know, as you do i started to think about NZ and Aus and just as i was about to crack i decided nothing was going to change while i was feeling sorry for myself in a hostel, so i sucked it up and pushed through and low and behold it all came good.

things have a way of working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers