This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

Rio

ok so this may be posted after Rio- who fucking knows, at the moment i cannot connect to my hostels internet and usually i wouldn't care so much but when you have been traveling for 24 hours and your have been awake for 31 hours and the hostel isnt sure which beds is yours so you have to wait in your 'winter clothes' in 30 degree heat  for the bitch to get back from her run so they can find out, its kind of very annoying.
All i want to do is get out of my gross plane clothes and sleep for a very long time.

Got in about 6pm and it was already dark so i couldnt see much landscape but i could make out The Christ Redeemer, which made me very happy, I have had a poster of that Statue on my wall for 4 years and now i get to take the photo.

ok so i am starting to feel a bit dizzy, i may go to sleep for the first since monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers