This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

who knew i would be so stupid to assume that my flight to Santiago would only be 8 hours.. go to check my bags in and its a 11 hour flight, not too mention the next 4 hours to Rio.
that is very gay but silver lining is that it isn't a 24 hour flight.

Wanaka gave me a very chilly departure this morning, snowing over night but if it didn't then i wouldn't of had the amazing snow capped mountains on my way to Christchurch and the really cool turbulence- god i love turbulence, it's like being on a tiny Roller coaster especially when the plane has only 10 seats!

Didn't do much after our little tour around the South Island, I washed all  3 cars for mum and dad as a thank you and then got to take the Porshe for a drive, me being in the driver seat, Dad taught my unwilling self to fly fish just in case Jaymee and I want to try it out in Alaska, had a photo shoot with Mum so she could complete a task set by her Camera club and watched a few movies.

The summary of New Zealand-
As always it doesn't fail me, the closest thing to a home i will have in house form.

Now i start my trip, I have no idea what to expect and it is so scary but refreshing to have no responsibilties other than following an itinerary, left to my own devices and try to path a road for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers