This is Mine. This has now turned into my travel blog. sometime i may not make sense and you will just have to bare with me.. staring at a computer screen is a buzz kill. the photos will be mostly mine.

Day 3 & 4



The View
 Hamner Springs
 Hurunui Pub circa 1888

 Amberly Beach
 Predicting the Future in Arrowtown
The Famous Cardrona Pub.
Circa 1863



Had a very full on day with the ladies today.
Arrowtown 1st, Queenstown 2nd, Frankston 3rd.
I actually cannot believe how silly i am to not bring any winter clothes, it was 3 degrees today and i wore thongs.. my own fault i guess but i wish that the weather was being a bit more pleasant, i imagine we will have another drop of snow tonight and i suppose it makes for a prettier picture but it doesnt help when i look like a bum in all the oversized clothes i have to wear because i can't wear my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney
You may have noticed I am not all there myself

Followers